Introducing the Whitsunday Anglican School Old Scholars Awards
The Whitsunday Anglican School Foundation is proud to coordinate the Old Scholars Awards.
A new initiative for the school, the inaugural presentation of these awards will be held in 2023.
There are two major award categories:
1) OLD SCHOLAR OF DISTINCTION | For alumni above their 20th reunion
2) YOUNG OLD SCHOLAR OF DISTINCTION | For alumni who are at their 20th reunion year or less.
Nominations are now open.
If you know of a WAS Old Scholar you would like to recognise please download a nomination form and return via email – email@example.com by 31 December 2022.
Old Scholars may nominate themselves or be nominated by another person.
The Whitsunday Anglican School Old Scholars Awards have been established to:
- Recognise and celebrate the diverse talents and achievements of past students (both professionally and personally) and provide an opportunity to share stories of success.
- Increase connections between the School and Old Scholars to honour their foundation and legacy.
- Inspire and encourage current students.
- Strengthen and re-ignite links between Old Scholars, building on a network of 35 years of past students that now stretches around the world.
We look froward to hearing from you.
An initiative of the Whitsunday Anglican School Foundation