Introducing the Whitsunday Anglican School Old Scholars Awards
The Whitsunday Anglican School Foundation is proud to coordinate the Old Scholars Awards.
A new initiative for the school, the inaugural presentation of these awards will be held in 2023.
There are two major award categories:
1) OLD SCHOLAR OF DISTINCTION | For alumni above their 20th reunion
2) YOUNG OLD SCHOLAR OF DISTINCTION | For alumni who are at their 20th reunion year or less.
Nominations are now open.
Old Scholars may nominate themselves or be nominated by another person.
The Whitsunday Anglican School Old Scholars Awards have been established to:
- Recognise and celebrate the diverse talents and achievements of past students (both professionally and personally) and provide an opportunity to share stories of success.
- Increase connections between the School and Old Scholars to honour their foundation and legacy.
- Inspire and encourage current students.
- Strengthen and re-ignite links between Old Scholars, building on a network of 35 years of past students that now stretches around the world.
We look froward to hearing from you.
An initiative of the Whitsunday Anglican School Foundation