The WAS Parents and Friends Association is a collective of parents, friends and educators who commit to meet regularly. Together we facilitate communication between the school community and school leadership team to project the school’s core values through friend-raising and fund-raising.
The Parents and Friends Association maintains the Plaza Lunchbox (tuckshop) and the WASMart (book and uniform shop) via paid convenors.
If you would like to join the committee, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- President – Mrs Andrea Ranson – 0438 674 616
- Vice President – Joseph Borg
- Secretary – Elizabeth Russell
- Treasurer – Tania Caldwell
- Event Coordinators – Rebecca Wesson & Lyneece Joblin
- Social & Friend Raising – Julie Smith & Lucy Lauder
- Media & Communications – Cody Vella
Our P&F meetings are scheduled throughout the year. Each meeting is open to all parents and friends and children are always welcome.
To be advised
How can you help?
Within all areas of the School, there are opportunities for skilled parents and friends to assist us in building new and exciting additions to our School.
Currently we are seeking expressions of interest from any members of our WAS community to assist with upcoming projects.
If you feel you could assist in any part of this, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our committee members via email@example.com, or attend our next meeting.