Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Whitsunday Anglican School shares your aspirations for your child’s education, and we are committed to providing a supportive and dynamic environment, where students flourish and their unique potential is unlocked.
For over 30 years, Whitsunday Anglican School has been assisting to prepare young hearts and minds for the challenges of an ever-changing, globalising world. Through innovation and academic rigor, we equip students with the necessary skills to achieve their best.
A combination of exceptional pedagogy and a supportive environment sees Whitsunday Anglican School students consistently achieve high academic outcomes.
Whitsunday Anglican School is non-selective. To apply for enrolment please follow these steps.
- Find out more information about the School by requesting a Whitsunday Anglican School Enrolment Package by completing the Online Enquiry Form.
- If you would like to discuss enrolments with our Registrar, or arrange a tour of the School, please email email@example.com or phone (07) 4969 2000.
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form – as part of this application process you will need to provide the School with your child’s latest school reports, NAPLAN results, copy of birth certificate, Visa information (if applicable) and any other documentation (medical or otherwise) that will assist the School in supporting your child’s educational journey with us. A non-refundable fee of $121 will be charged to lodge an application.
- Once an Application Form has been submitted and the documentation supplied has been reviewed, you will be invited to attend an enrolment interview with the applicable Head of sub-School.
- Following this interview, accepted applications will be sent a Letter of Offer, and the signed enrolment agreement and payment of the $615 for day students and $1315 for boarder’s enrolment bond together confirm a student’s place at Whitsunday Anglican School.
Please note: Whitsunday Anglican School strives to accommodate entry for each student on an individual basis, and therefore the process of enrolment may vary from what is stated.